Disclaimer

I'm no Martha Stewart or Mary Poppins. I may even swear occasionally. I am not anything but myself, and trust me, some days that's even more that I can handle.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sometimes, you just gotta say....

There are movies that I have watched so many times, I can quote them ad nauseum. "Risky Business" is one of them.

I was sitting here stewing about a trivial matter today, and all of a sudden, this quote popped into my head: "Joel, you wanna know something? Every now and then say, "What the f**k." "What the f**k" gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future."

Rather than getting my knickers in a twist about something I know I can't change, I just need to let it go.  This is no easy feat for me. I am, after all, the Queen of the Grudge holders. 

So, here goes. 

Today, I say WTF.

...And I feel very, very free.

No comments:

Post a Comment